Wednesday, March 24th – Tri-West at Zionsville – JV – Game will start at 6:00 PM.
1) All tickets will need to be purchased through our GoFan site. https://gofan.co/app/school/IN2723
2) It is highly recommended that tickets are purchased in advance, however, you will have the ability to purchase tickets at the gate. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
3) Masks are required at all times for all spectators.
4) Fans must social distance and sit within their family unit only.
5) There is no limit on the number of tickets that you can purchase but we do have a total capacity limit in place.
6) All athletes must wear their masks at all times unless they competing or directly engaging in strenuous activity (warm-ups and cool-downs).
7) The coaches must assist with monitoring their own athletes in regards to social distancing when they are not competing.
8) We will have additional hand sanitizing stations at the stadium for the student-athletes and coaches.
9) Gates open at 4:45. Please have your team arrive ready to play as there will be no visiting locker rooms available. We will have bathrooms for player and spectator use.
10) An athletic trainer will be onsite and arrive close to game time.
11) Water WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Athletes must bring their own water bottles.